New I-9 For Verifying Identity And Work Eligibility
Completing form I-9 and presenting all therelevant documents verify each employee’s identity andeligibility to work in the United States. Attend the upcoming webinar to know
the best practices to be compliant with federal immigration laws and to avoid
fines and penalties.
AREAS COVERED
- Why it's critical to undertake an
internal audit of your I-9 records now
- The penalties for I-9 forms missing
signatures, dates or box checkmarks
- How to properly correct I-9 form errors
- Mandatory time frames for completing
each section of the I-9
- When a new hire must provide you with
his/her social security number
- Tips for properly verifying employee
eligibility through documentation
- Options for re-verifying information or
updating re-hire information in Section 3
- Which documents are required by the new
I-9 for verifying identity and work eligibility
- Strategies to avoid becoming personally
liable for signing the I-9
![]() |
| Employee Compliance Form |
LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Organizations
across the country are suffering the consequences of innocent mistakes made
with regard to employment verification and other immigration laws. This webinar
will cover all of the basics and best practices you’ll need to know to stay in
full compliance with federal immigration laws and avoid costly fines and
violations.
Speaker
Profile
Kristin Robinson, MBA, SPHR, is president of Cadence Human Resource
Management, LLC an HR consultancy group working with companies of all sizes and
industries to strengthen their human resources function. Cadence is an
integrated partner with the company’s leadership, focused on delivering
measurable results with highly creative, non-conventional tools and ideas to
get to the next level focusing on HR compliance and HR processes and procedures.
About Training Doyens
Based in Colorado, Training Doyens organizes world class
webinars and seminars, providing training solutions to companies big and small.
We offer affordable pricing and customization at any budget.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: support@trainingdoyens.com
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Tel: +1-720-996-1616
Fax:
+1-888-909-1882

Comments
Post a Comment